September 27, 2011

Carmindy's Natural Highlighter

For those of you that are unaware, the makeup artist from the hit TLC show “What Not To Wear” has partnered with Sally Hansen to create an affordable line of cosmetics called “Natural Beauty inspired by Carmindy”.  You should be able to find these products at your local drugstore.
Until recently, I had not tried any of Carmindy’s products. 
Tracy Peart, the makeup artist from Breakfast Television and CityLine, introduced me to Carmindy’s Natural Highlighter.  Tracy swears by this product in order to create a beautiful and natural highlight on top of the cheek bone.  She prefers it to other highlighters because she has to work with HD television and it creates a subtle glow without overpowering the face.  HD shows everything!  Tracy was even quoted in the September issue of Chatelaine Magazine about how much she loves this product.
I ran out and grabbed Carmindy’s Natural Highlighter and I am a believer.  It is cream highlighter with a lovely consistency that creates a subtle, natural glow.  If I’m going for a more dramatic highlight, I use MAC’s Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle, but if I’m going for something a little more subdued, Carmindy’s Natural Highlighter is where it’s at.
Carmindy’s website: http://www.carmindy.com/
Carmindy/Sally Hansen website: http://www.sallyhansennaturalbeauty.com/

1 comment:

  1. This sounds awesome. I have been looking for a new highlighter and have been wanting to try out a cream product. I'll have to keep this in mind when I go to the store.

    ReplyDelete