October 06, 2011

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil


I recently started using the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil in "Rehab" and I'm quite impressed.

This is a thick "pencil", if you can even call it that..."crayon" seems to be more of an appropriate term if you ask me.  It has a smooth texture that is much creamier than a pencil.

Urban Decay offers a variety of colours in this product.  I tested a number of them out on my hand in the store and I just couldn't resist buying "Rehab".

Rehab is a brown/gold shimmery colour that adds a bit of glamour to an everyday natural look.

I would definitely recommend the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencils.

The only downside is that, like a lot of Urban Decay products, they are a little pricey.  One of these pencils will run you $20 in America and $24 in Canada (prices from www.sephora.com).  Despite this fact, I still highly recommend almost all Urban Decay eye products.  Their shadows, for example, are some of the most pigmented and silky-smooth shadows I've ever used.

Check out this quick video of me putting this product to work:

No comments:

Post a Comment